Thank you for your interest in the Gold Humanism Honor Society (GHHS). This pre-application survey is designed to help us understand how the students enrolled in your institution might function as a cohesive chapter. Please upload your answers to the questions below. To learn more, click here.
- September 30, 2019 – Deadline for the complete GHHS pre-application documentation.
- October-November 2019 – Review of your GHHS pre-application documentation by Advisory Council.
- December 2019 – GHHS staff to notify pre-applicants. No more than 20 schools will be selected for advancement in the process.
- February 1, 2020 – Deadline for the full GHHS application.
- March 30, 2020 – Newest three International GHHS Chapters to be notified of their selection.
Mandatory prerequisites for consideration
*Evidence of at least 3 years of White Coat Ceremonies
*Full accreditation by LCME, WFME or NCFMEA.
*Evidence of curriculum/courses that include topics of patient-centered, humanistic treatment
*Letter from your dean supporting the establishment of a GHHS chapter and acknowledgment of an annual chapter fee (amount to be determined on an individual basis).
Note: All online attachments must be in PDF, JPG or PNG formats
As part of this pre-application, you will also need to complete this Educational Demographic Grid.