Gold Scholars will be required to submit an interim and a final report to the Gold Foundation and may be asked to present the project to the Gold Foundation Board of Trustees and/or at select Gold Foundation health professions forums.
Interim reports are to be submitted as a narrative that include the following:
- An update on your experience of the program thus far
- Any challenges with project activities and what is going well
Final reports are to be submitted as a narrative that includes the following items:
- Describe your experience at the Harvard Macy Institute and the impact of the HMI on your project
- State original/current objective/goals of project and whether/how they have evolved
- Describe project activities to date or plan of action for implementing project – include as appropriate the following: project managers/principal investigators, activities, participants and beneficiaries (include #s), publications, evaluation techniques and tools, results and conclusions
- What are the next steps for this project?