This session was part of Day one of the 2021 Humanism and Healing Conference: Structural Racism and Its Impact on Medicine, hosted by the Gold Humanism Honor Society (GHHS).
In celebration of National Health Center Week, The Arnold P. Gold Foundation is delighted to release this new Gold Human InSight Webinar, sponsored by BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), “Blueprint for Social Factors that Impact Health: Lessons from Community Health Centers.”
The panel featured:
- Dr. Kemi Alli, MD | CEO of Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Dr. Breanna Lathrop, DNP, MPH, FNP-BC | COO of Good Samaritan Health Center
- Michael Taylor, BS | CEO of Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center
- Thomas Tighe, JD | CEO of Direct Relief
- Ben Rodriguez, MBA | CFAO of Gold Foundation
Read more about the webinar in this article.
The Gold Human InSight Webinars are virtual innovative sessions that the Gold Foundation has hosted with its wonderful partners in humanism. The 2020-2021 theme is “Care, Compassion, and Collaboration during the Dual Pandemic.” If you are interested in collaborating with the Gold Foundation on a webinar, please contact Host Pia Pyne Miller, MPH, Senior Director for Strategy and Business Development, at email@example.com.