Mindful Healthcare Summit
We’re excited to share an upcoming virtual event, Mindful Healthcare Summit — A Free Online Event for Medical Professionals, Oct. 1-5, which will include several wonderful speakers connected to the Gold Foundation, including Dr. Ronald Epstein and Dr. Mick Krasner, Co-Founders of Mindful Practice, 2014 Jordan J. Cohen Lecturer at the AAMC Daniel Goleman, Gold grantees Zev Schuman-Olivier and Cynda Hylton Rushton, and Janice E. Nevin, President/CEO of ChristianaCare, a Gold Partners Council member.
Registration is now open for the 2020 Mindful Healthcare Summit! This FREE online event for medical professionals will offer mindfulness, self-compassion, and compassion practices for staying grounded, resilient, and connected to our deeper inspiration during these challenging times.
The Mindful Healthcare Summit will offer practical, evidence-based tools to help medical professionals learn to:
- Cultivate well-being and resilience amidst the unique challenges of this time
- Bring self-compassion to stress, difficult emotions, and overwhelm
- Cultivate compassionate presence and improve communication with patients and colleagues
- Understand the neuroscience of mindfulness, self-compassion and compassion
- Work with feelings of guilt and moral distress by cultivating moral resilience
- Bring kind awareness to implicit bias and provide more culturally sensitive care
- More deeply understand the roots of the health and healthcare disparities connected to race and learn about key initiatives that address these disparities
- Stay grounded and effective in chaotic and fast paced clinical settings