Thank you for your interest in our book giveaway. To enter, please follow the steps below. By entering to win you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions listed on this page. Thank you and happy reading!
How to enter:
- Comment on our Facebook post by Thursday, December 20, 2018 at noon (12pm) EST in response the following prompt:Dr. Helen Riess writes in her book: “We know that when patients are treated with greater empathy and respect, they have better experience and as a result are more likely to trust their doctor, stick to medical recommendations, and have better health outcomes.” Tell us about a time when empathy made a difference in a healthcare experience.
- Check your direct messages by the following Friday, December 21, 2018, by noon (12pm) EST to see if you have been chosen as a winner.
- Reply to our direct message with your mailing address.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants may enter to win by posting a comment on the giveaway Facebook post in response to the provided prompt.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from the eligible comments. Each eligible comment is one entry.
- Each Facebook user is limited to one entry per giveaway.
- Must be at least 18 or older to enter.
- If chosen, winners must respond to the Facebook direct message from a team employee and provide a U.S. or Canadian mailing address within 2 weeks.
- Books will only be mailed to a U.S. or Canadian address
- Books will be given away while supplies last.
- The Gold Foundation is not responsible for lost or damaged books.
- This contest ends Thursday, December 20, 2018 at noon (12pm) EDT; winners will be notified on Friday, December 21, 2018.
- To allow for maximum participation, each Facebook user may only win one book.
- Entrants are required to abide by all Facebook Policies
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Should you have any questions, please contact Nicole Napolitano at email@example.com.