How to enter:
- Be a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society Forum on Facebook; open to GHHS members only.
- Comment on our Facebook post about the National Book Lovers Day giveaway with a tip for dealing with stress by Thursday, August, 11, 2017, at midnight EDT.
- Check your direct messages by the following Monday, August 14, 2017, noon EDT to see if you have been chosen as a winner.
- Reply to GHHS Staff direct message with your mailing address.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants may enter to win by being a member of Gold Humanism Honor Society Forum Facebook page and posting a comment on the giveaway post about a tip they have for dealing with stress.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from the eligible comments. Each eligible comment is one entry.
- Each Facebook user is limited to one entry per giveaway.
- Must be at least 18 or older to enter.
- If chosen, winners must respond to the Facebook direct message from a team employee and provide a U.S. or Canadian mailing address within 2 weeks.
- Books will only be mailed to a U.S. or Canadian address
- Books will be given away while supplies last.
- The Gold Foundation is not responsible for lost or damaged books.
- This contest ends Thursday, August, 11, 2017, at midnight EDT; winners will be notified by Monday, August 14, 2017, noon EDT.
- To allow for maximum participation, each Facebook user may only win one book bundle (3 various books).
- Entrants are required to abide by all Facebook Policies
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Should you have any questions, please contact Nicole Napolitano at email@example.com.