2022 Healthcare Burnout Symposium
Gold Foundation COO Dr. Elizabeth Cleek will be moderating a panel at the Heathcare Burnout Symposium, “View From the C-Suite: How Senior Leaders Are Promoting Clinician Wellbeing and Professional Fulfillment.”
Moderator: Elizabeth N. Cleek, PsyD, Chief Operating Officer & SVP, The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
Helen Arteaga Landaverde, MPH, Chief Executive Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals/ Elmhurst
Steven Forti, Chief Wellness and Resiliency Officer, Hospital for Special Surgery
Christopher Lehrach, MD, MBA, Chief Physician Executive, Nuvance Health
Nothing has a bigger impact on clinician wellbeing across an organization than the engagement of senior leaders. Gain new perspectives as this panel of senior leaders share their insights and reflect on the challenges of the pandemic.
• Describe the organization-wide impacts of burnout as seen by senior leadership
• Explain barriers that senior leaders identify and work to overcome in order to reduce burnout and improve engagement
• Discuss interventions that have proven effective in reducing burnout across complex organizations
About the symposium
Burnout among all healthcare workers is a public health crisis. The challenges of providing care during COVID-19 have made a difficult job even harder. Medical professionals faced a shortage of PPE, an increased risk of disease transmission, a steady stream of ICU patients, and increased isolation from loved ones.
The Healthcare Burnout Symposium will discuss the factors that contribute to burnout and discuss how healthcare leaders and front-line workers can help their organizations address these critical issues.
- Understand the far-reaching consequences of burnout
- Explain the differences in moral injury treatment as compared to burnout
- Discover strategies for burnout prevention and mitigation
- Learn how to identify burnout in yourself and others
Now more than ever, health systems must support the staff who have been providing critical care since the start of the COVID-19 crisis. Mark your calendars to join us June 23-24, 2022 at The New York Academy of Medicine in New York City. Visit www.StopHealthcareBurnout.com
Save 10% off new registrations when you use discount code GOLD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates.