Thank you for your interest in the 2017 summer reading for compassionate clinicians book giveaway. To enter, please follow the steps below. By entering to win you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions listed on this page. This is the first of four planned book giveaways in July and August 2017. Thank you and happy reading!
How to enter:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Comment on our Facebook post about the summer book giveaway with what book you’d like to receive by Thursday, July 13, 2017, at midnight EDT.
- Check your direct messages by the following Friday, July 14, 2017, noon EDT to see if you have been chosen as a winner.
- Reply to our direct message with your mailing address.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants may enter to win by following our Facebook page and posting a comment on the giveaway post about which book they would like to read.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from the eligible comments. Each eligible comment is one entry.
- Each Facebook user is limited to one entry per giveaway.
- Must be at least 18 or older to enter.
- If chosen, winners must respond to the Facebook direct message from a team employee and provide a U.S. or Canadian mailing address within 2 weeks.
- Books will only be mailed to a U.S. or Canadian address
- Books will be given away while supplies last.
- The Gold Foundation is not responsible for lost or damaged books.
- This contest ends Thursday, July 13, 2017, at midnight EDT; winners will be notified by Friday, July 14, 2017 at noon EDT.
- To allow for maximum participation, each Facebook user may only win one book from the 2017 Summer Reading List.
Should you have any questions, please contact Nicole Napolitano at firstname.lastname@example.org.