- Start-up Grants
All new GHHS chapters will receive an automatic start-up grant to help establish their Induction Ceremony and to support the chapter’s mentoring and service efforts. See more details about starting a new chapter.
- Chapter Activity Grants – Up to $1,500
Grants of up to $1,500 are available to support sustainable GHHS chapter activities, programs, research, and educational projects in clinical and learning environments that increase humanism and decrease burnout in trainees and clinicians. Mentoring projects are particularly encouraged. See instructions for application.
Please note that GHHS will not fund honoraria for speakers or fundraising for chapters, individuals, or other organizations.
Final Report Guidelines
- State original objective/goals of project.
- Describe project activities to date, include as appropriate the following: project managers/principal investigators, activities undertaken, participants and beneficiaries (include #s), publications, evaluation techniques and tools, results and conclusions.
- Were the objectives and goals met? Please explain.
- Was your project promoted at your institution? Please describe how and to what audience.
- Are there plans to continue the project? Can/should a similar project be replicated at your institution or elsewhere? How will this happen?
- Attach copies of printed materials, surveys, PowerPoint presentations, photographs, fliers or other materials created for project.
- Please be sure to include a 250-word (approximate) summary of the project and its accomplishments, along with contact name and email for inclusion on our website.