☑️ Are you someone who enjoys a challenge?
☑️ Are you passionate about addressing some of the issues confronting medicine today?
☑️ Would you like to collaborate with others to find solutions for better health outcomes?
If so, we invite you to participate in the Gold Foundation’s first-ever healthcare barriers hackathon, hosted in collaboration with Georgia’s Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine! ! It will take place at the 2024 Gold Humanism Summit: The Person in Front of You, February 29-March 2 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Sign up to participate by completing the form below.
Wait, what is a Hackathon?
A problem-solving event where teams gather to identify solutions to a posed challenge or question. In this case, the challenge is to respond to a specific, local healthcare barrier.
What problem are we going to solve?
It’s a surprise! You will be asked to propose a solution to a specific need local to the Atlanta region. The challenge will be revealed at the Summit.
How does it work?
- Sign up for to participate either with a team (ideally 4-6 members) or as an individual. We will assign individuals to a team.
- During opening remarks at the Gold Humanism Summit, we will share the topic and question that our Hackathon teams will be challenged to answer.
- Attend educational sessions during the Summit to hear from experts on the topic.
- Meet with your team during the Summit to review the resources and plan your solution to the posed question.
- Pitch your presentation to a panel of judges on Friday, March 1
- The top 3 proposals will receive a cash prize.
Who can participate?
This event is intended to reflect all different perspectives in healthcare. All Summit registrants are encouraged to participate.