The Gold Humanism Honor Society is excited to celebrate all Residents and launch our brand new initiative, Thank a Resident Day on Friday, February 23rd.
To celebrate the day, we will be giving away signed copies of “Family Doc Diary: A Resident Physician’s Reflections in Fifty-two Entries,” by Phyllis Ying. Family Doc Diary chronicles the journey of a family medicine resident during her first year in residency through scrapbook-style journaling. Gold Humanism Honor Society Director, Dr. Dorothy Levine, had published a book review back in January, stating “this book will also be helpful to those friends and family members who seek to support these newly minted practitioners on a daily basis.”
How to enter:
- Follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ArnoldPGoldFoundation
- Comment on the Facebook post about the Family Doc Diary giveaway with a tip about how to maintain wellness throughout residency (note: you do not have had to gone through residency or be a current resident to offer advice) by Friday, February 23, 2018, at noon EDT.
- Check your Facebook direct messages to see if you have been chosen as a winner by Friday, February 23, 2018 5:00PM EDT.
- Reply to the Gold Foundation direct message with your mailing address.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants may enter to win by Following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ArnolPGoldFoundation and posting a comment on the giveaway post about a tip on how to maintain wellness throughout residency.
- Winners will selected from the eligible comments. Each eligible comment is one entry.
- Each Facebook user is limited to one entry per giveaway.
- Must be at least 18 or older to enter.
- If chosen, winners must respond to the Facebook direct message from a team employee and provide a U.S. or Canadian mailing address within 2 weeks.
- Books will only be mailed to a U.S. or Canadian address
- Books will be given away while supplies last.
- The Gold Foundation is not responsible for lost or damaged books.
- This contest ends Friday, February 23, at noon EDT; winners will be notified by Friday, February 23, 2018, by 5:00PM EDT.
- To allow for maximum participation, each Facebook user may only win one book.
- Entrants are required to abide by all Facebook Policies
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Should you have any questions, please contact Nicole Napolitano at firstname.lastname@example.org.